Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Poker Night, Next Tuesday & Yanni

Next Tuesday, March 14th @ 8 pm is the next Poker Night.

They have been going to great. We've got a bunch of funny guests and an awesome Sketch Group.

And this will be the last show with Nick for two months. 2 months... What will we do without him? It makes me sad to even thing about (just go with it, he's reading this)

Oh, and Yanni beat his girlfriend. I love that. I love everything about that, (except for the woman getting hit. That should never happen ever) But the fact that it was Yanni. Great! I want Yanni to hit me. Please. Yanni, I think you suck, punch me in the face. I think I would hit him back and intentionally break my hand. That way people would say, "Hey, what happened to your hand" and I would say, "I broke it punching Yanni." Then they would say, "Nice!"

That's a conversation I want to have.

No comments: