Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's Okay Atreyu, There's Nothing To Worry About. Or Is There?

When i arrived home today I saw that my landlord had placed all the buildings garbage on the curb. Laying very prominently in the pile was a large broken mirror. On it was a HUGE note that read "BROKEN MIRROR".

Who is this note intended for? I can see that the mirror is broken. After much deliberation I determined that there was one of two possibilities.

First Possibility: The person who placed it there was concerned that people might see it and be concerned that passersby would think that it was a portal to an alternate universe that was being destroyed.

Second Possibility: It is an alternate universe that is being destroyed and the person who placed it trying to keep it a secret. That bastard! I hope alternate me is okay.

No comments: