Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Now do you get it teenagers!

Tonight I was all set to host my show, People I Like. I was really looking forward to it. I mean, sure it was raining like it had been 3 of the last 4 times but I was not to be deterred. I was going to get there early and I would ready. Then I got to the venue, Mundial. I think you can see where this is going.

Apparently they had been closed down because of underage drinking and no one decided to tell me. See teenagers, when you drink you don't just hurt yourself. You hurt comics who are just trying to get their name out there. People who may be frustrated about having to find yet another venue. But you don't think about that do you teenager? You are just thinking about that next high. Or is it fighting authority that you are thinking about today teenager? Forget it, Authority is going to kick your ass.

I hope you are happy drunk teenager.

No comments: