Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sometimes It's Better To Fail - Isn't that right, Balls Mahoney

After working VERY late this Tuesday I happened to turn on some pro wrestling. Yeah, that's right. I said. I watched Pro Wrestling. I don't "watch" Pro Wrestling. But on this night I happened to watch it. On this night I discovered that if you have a dream and you work hard and you give it your all, you just night succeed. And that sometimes that's the worst thing could possibly happen to you. I discovered a wrestler by the name of Balls Mahoney.

I know they need wrestlers to beat otherwise the good wrestlers wouldn't stand out but how do you don that to a man? How do you look a grown man in the face and say, "Sir, from now on you will be known as Balls. Balls Mahoney. And not only that. You will not be very good." And before you get all up in my face and be all like, but Dustin, Balls was ECW tag-team champion 3 times, twice with Spike Dudley and once with Masato Tanaka, I say to you...shut up! You are such a wrestling nerd.

I really hope that if I ever reach my dream of being a Professional Comic they don't make me take the name Nuts McGee (although in this one particular case it might actually help my career . Who's going to remember the name Dustin D'Addato?).

No comments: