Thursday, January 19, 2006

Gonna be better soon

I'm going to be better at this whole blogging thing. I should be writing more and I am going to. That said, what do I write about tonight?

So Bin Laden released a new tape today. It reminded me of my little 9-11 story. So here is a small part of it.

I was on Canal street when everything went down. I had to walk to park slope brooklyn. If you know me, you know that I never know where the hell I am going directionwise. My plan, walk to a bridge, stay along the water until something looks familiar.

So I get into brooklyn and I am walking through a part of town I have never been in before. I am listening to the radio in my headphones. They are telling about all the planes that are missing and everything that is going on. It was scary. I was on edge.

All of a sudden I look up. What do I see? A man pointing a shotgun at me saying, "Don't fuckin move." Yeah. I almost shit myself. Apparently I was walking past a lot where armored cars drop of money and an armored car was pulling in as I walked by.

Still. That is the wrong day to do that. That's my little story. I'll have more soon.

No comments: