Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good Bye WB

Incase you didn't know this, before long there will be no more WB (or UPN, but who watches WB). The two are combining to form one network. Now some may say, "Great! They only had 1/2 a network's worth of shows!". To you I say, shut up!

Listen, everyone knows that the UPN never had a good show, save the year they aired Buffy The Vampire Slayer. But the WB had Dawson's Creak. And um....Buffy in the early years. And Angel... Where else will we turn for 20 something acting like 15 somethings?

I need dramody. I need teen angst. I need quirky people doing crazy things. Is Fox going to give it to me? No. They would air American Idol 24 hours a day if they could. And CBS is too busy doing forensic investigations.

I for one say, I will miss you WB. Before you go, may I make a suggestion? WB: The College Years! I am telling you, it will work! Sort of....

2 comments:

Buddy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Buddy said...

I can't believe you didn't mention that you had already blogged about this. Seriously. It's the first thing I mentioned to you this morning and you had just blogged about it, but didn't mention it. You are the supreme keeper of secrets and I am impressed.