Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Comedians Of Comedy

For those of you who have not heard of it, Comedy Central is airing a show called The Comedians of Comedy. It follows 4 stand up comics on a comedy tour and shows all the fun behind the scene stuff. This show seriously could not have been more made for me unless is was a show called, "Hot Chicks That Secretly Want To Sleep With Dustin Talk About How Hot He Is And How Much They want to Do Him."

It's so interesting to see a bunch of comics who I consider to be successful dealing with their own personal frustrations over the fact that they don't think they are successful. It's funny and it's a good look into a place that I one day hope to be in.

You should check it out.

1 comment:

Buddy said...

Well, well, well. Look who's stealing my blog right out from under me! Dustin D'addato this is my template! Mine. Like Dan, you are now dead to me! Dead! Mine! Dan! Arggh!