Thursday, September 28, 2006

How I Know My Girlfriend Loves Me

Tonight was the first People I Like show at our new venue, Mundial. We had some great sets turned in by all. We're still building an audience for the show so we didn't have as many people as would have liked.

Mundial is judging our worthiness based on how many drinks our sold so it was important that people drink a lot. When is it began to look like the bar was not going to be as busy as we had wanted my girlfriend Joy took it upon herself to carry the weight of the show and drink, drink drink her way to a successful show.

Right now she is passed out on the bed, in the cloths she had on all day, occasionally looking up and saying "I don't feel so good." She drank so much that she now feels horrible.

She drank that much because she loves. And that's cool.

No comments: