Monday, November 07, 2005

Famous Dinner Party

A funny party game (according to the television) is if you could have a dinner party with anyone that has ever lived who would it be. I personally have never played that game, heard of anyone playing that game, or had any desire to play the game. so much so, I figured that I would just post here who would be at the dinner party so that if anyone ever asked me I could say, look at my blog and then leave the room. So here it goes. (I am assuming 4 people, without spouses)

1. Joseph McCarthy - Man, did he hate communism. He was a nut job and ruined a lot of peoples lives. I am very curious where this hatred stemmed from. I would be very interested to discuss his fears and the things he enjoyed (we never hear about that). I wonder if he feels like an ass now, knowing how weak communism really was. (although China is communist and they are bad ass).

2. Wilt Chamberlain - He slept with 10,000 woman. While I understand that is physically possible I find it very hard to believe. Although I doubt that Wilt would lie to me. But think about it, that's a big time commitment. You have to think he probably did at least 400 of those woman to get his number up. Imagine that for a moment.

3. Rachel Leigh Cook - She's very pretty. I want to know when she will be making "Josie and the Pussycats 2". The first one was very underrated. I know what you are thinking, "What. That movie sucked." Did it? Or do you just think it did. I'll bet you never even saw it. Because if you did you would see that it is a funny original film that is very deserving of a sequel. I know that I want to see more of those characters, and not just because it was three very pretty girls. But because of the interesting story telling and the jokes that challenged, rather than insulted, my intelligence. Rachel played Josie and I would bet that she has the inside track on any Josie news. I am sure I could convince her that a sequel was both appropriate and needed. And she is very pretty.

4. Mr. T - How much fun would it be to hang out with the T. I am sure that he is bat shit insane, but I'll bet he's got great stories. And I have so many questions about the A-Team. I'll bet no one has ever said, "Man, that was so boring hanging out with Mr. T." He's a good time and everyone knows it. I think he would be good at breaking the ice with everyone at the table. I just hope he doesn't take all the attention away from me...

So there you go.

No comments: