Thursday, February 16, 2006

But I Will Still See It...

First off, let me say that I generally don't like Paris Hilton jokes. There are some that are funny, but for the most part I think she is an easy punchline. But there comes a time when you have to mention her because the world has made it so. Today is that day.

According to internet superinfo place IMDB.com Paris Hilton is being considered to play Mother Teresa. Don't believe me? Check it out. (http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-02-16/) That is the worst casting that has ever existed in the history of casting. You could have Jamie Foxx playing George Washington and I would say okay, he pulled off Ray and a bunch of other guys. Who knows. I would buy Tom Cruise as MLK jr. He's crazy but he makes fun movies. I'll check it out.

But Paris Hilton as Mother Teresa. Hasn't she been screwed enough. The chick hangs with lepers for like 50 years. Eating dirt and peeing in a hole in the ground. Then when she dies and should get a hero's funeral, Princess Di goes and gets killed and suddenly it's like Mother who?

Now she is to be immortalized by one of the most superficial people ever. Can't we help a brother out. What's Chalize doing? She can do it. Someone has to stop this. NOW!!!!

No comments: