Thursday, February 09, 2006

Presidential Truth or Dare

And I want America to win. Everything. No matter what it is. For 2 weeks every 2 years I love America and I hate every other country in the world (except Italy). I am totally captivated by the whole thing. No matter what the athletes are competing at. They could be playing Hockey, Beer Pong or Truth or Dare.

That makes me think. You know what would be even better than the Olympics, if all the worlds leaders got together every two years and played truth or dare. Then if our leaders want to keep secrets they would have to embarrass themselves. Do you think it would be worth it to Bush to tell the truth about the reason we invaded Iraq to avoid having to the truffle shuffle. I know I want to find out.

If we all vote for it, they can't say no. Let's get the word out people.

No comments: