Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Home Movies (No, not those kind)

My I suggest a TV show to you. It's called Home Movies. You can see it weeknights at midnight on the Cartoon Network. It's hilarious. It's subtle. It's great.

They have a great collection of guest voices and all of them are great.

The show is about three kids who shoot home movies (that are generally horrible), their soccer coach (who never actually coaches and should not be anywhere near kids) and Brendan (the main character) mom.

I think the people who did Dr. Katz are involved in it.

That's all watch it. But do me a favor, watch a few episodes. It's been my experience that whenever you tell someone to watch a show, they catch the episode where something that never happens happens. Don't do that. It's worth enjoying.

No comments: