Wednesday, October 12, 2005

And the Yankees lose....

So I only have 5 minutes to come up with something wonderful for y'all to read because it's my girlfriend's birthday and I need to meet up with her to see a movie. So I need to come up with something interesting fast. What? I already lost you with my babbleing about how I need to come up with something? That's very rude of you. At last give me a couple of paragraphs.

Hmmmmmmm, it rained a lot today. So that's something. No, it's not. It's boring.

The Yankees. I will talk about them. They lost. That sucked. But there is something about playoff baseball that I realize about myself that might make me a bad sports fan. As sad as I am to see the Yankees lose I am happy to be able to sleep. Those games are on late.

Maybe that is why they do that, so that you are not as devistated when your team loses. "Well, we lost, but we gained sleep." you could say to yourself to make you feel better. I know that sounds wimpy of me, but too bad. I like sleep.

As a kid I remember saying to myself, when I get old I will never go to sleep because my parents can't make me. I was wrong. I mean, my parents can't make me, but I do go to sleep. And I like it. Plus you go insane if you don't sleep and eventually it will kill you. All the more reason to sleep.

So in a way, the Yankees losing has made me a little less insane.

No comments: