Monday, October 17, 2005

Skeeger - They are funny

In place of a funny little story, I am going to put in a plug for a funny little sketch group, one that I direct. They are called Skeeger and they are performing tonight @ 7pm (and the next two Mondays in October) and the people's improv theater in NYC. They are smart, funny and able to come up with a third adjective more often than me.

So do yourself a favor and stop reading this and go see them. You will be glad you did.

Then come back and read this again, and every day so you can learn about me and how I see the world. You can write a paper about me. It will get published in a journal and we will both be famous. Won't that be fun? So don't ruin it and screw up the plan. See you tonight at the show. (mostly after the show unless you are sitting in front of me, in which case, stop moving your head around so much it's really annoying.)

No comments: